Attendance Feeler

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Well car's not ready, still in the garage; but I’ll see you all tomorrow.

I'll have my camera out for some track shots, hopefully get some worthy images.

If I see any cars I recognise or faces I’ll say hello

Only just seen this thread. I'll be there tommorrow with the tango wagon, but ive not booked anything so will most likely be in public carpark unless i can blag a spot in the showground..

Will keep an eye out for other R's :thumbsup:

P

pulsarboby

Aimee said:
Bob - do you think your car will be ready in time ?

not ready aimee:sad:
ive only just got in from workshop been working on it all day but still not finished!
really cheesed off as i wanted to go to this but still got to sort out the fuel pumps / swirlpot and cars bottoming out on arches at speed as the coilies are at there full extent im gonna have to come up with another idea:doh:

would rather get car finished rather than keep doing bits at a time. by end of week it should all be totally finished

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Tis a shamE you weren't able to come Bob, but needs must!

It was a good day even though the weather was dull all day but the track action was still brilliant

Pics to follow......

Last edited:
P

pulsarboby

what times did ant get on circuit aimee?
would have loved to have gone but just a week to early, i did try though!

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
I don't know what he got...he made me sit and look after his tools :sad:.

He seem to be going pretty fast aswell, I think he made a couple of boo-boos or two due to his speed :lol:.

Andy fubar has got some brilliant pictures of ants car, I can't wait till he puts them up :-D

Last edited:
P

pulsarboby

ah you found andy then!
he phoned me yesterday as he couldnt find anyone and felt like billy no mates:lol:
told him i wasnt there but you and ant were lurking around somewhere, think he bumped into pat the irish lad with the big green bogey machine too:lol: :lol:

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member

We found your car rob, but you weren't anywhere to be seen.....

Last edited:

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
pulsarboby said:
ah you found andy then!
he phoned me yesterday as he couldnt find anyone and felt like billy no mates:lol:
Cheeky git! :lol:

I had a good laugh nice to see a couple of faces, unlike Bob who just makes excuses all the time... :roll: ;-)

Did see the snot machine, but no owners to talk to, pretty much like most GTiR's I saw yesterday.

Got some decent images yesterday, will post them up when I'm back home (away again all bloody week :roll:)

Good to see some GTiR's round Silverstone, Ant was flying (some cases too hard :lol: ;-) ) but a good day had by all.

youngsyp

I'll have to keep my better eye open next time as I completely missed this thread.

Silverstone is only just up the road from me and I was actually up there on Saturday for an MLR event (Tarzan Yamada took my brothers car for a spin..... literally !).

Would have been nice to meet everyone who went. Still, hopefully you'll all go next year and we can do that then !

Glad you had a good time.

Paul

antgtir

There is always Trax Paul, thats at Silverstone and will have track action to follow also.

Had a great time, including my "moments" lol car ran very well indeed and ran sweet as a nut on the drive home also.

Just got to sort a few other bits out for the next time, imo its a great way of refining your motor.

Bob, unfortunately i didnt have anyone timing me and as Aimee said she was left with the tools and spare wheels etc unfortunately. I think at one stage she heard that a white car was on fire, i had gone to track early so had to wait 20mins longer than anticipated so she thought it was me, as if a Pulsar would busrt into flames :lol:

I think on my next try ill reduce the pressure in the rear a little or maybe increase the damping as it was twichy at times.

That astroturf is rather slippy :lol: ;)

Ant.

darkyGTI-R

Lovn the photo's of all the cars great pics love the orange interior of R!And particularly loved the GTR oh my god!!

darkyGTI-R

Where can I get my club name made on a sticker?
Just noticed antgtir on the window so i've gotta panic and get mine on now lol

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Where can I get my club name made on a sticker?
Just noticed antgtir on the window so i've gotta panic and get mine on now lol
Don’t worry it’s not a requirement, Ant’s only done that because, well, err… he’s Ant! :lol:

RU55 GTR

Just to inform about sound testing. Silverstone performs sound testing on drive-by i.e. when you are out on track. The limit that I can identify is 105db, but this can change depending on the event. Personally, I'd say that you are safe below 100db. Enjoy everybody!!! :)