Attendance Feeler

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
antgtir said:
Well just to spring some life into this thread and get more interest, is there anyone out there that hasn't shown an interest yet but would like to attend and maybe have some track time etc?

Just out of interest does anyone know if its possible to get track time if the club does not attend?

Ant.
I think you can Ant, but its 1st come 1st served, check their website

P

pulsarboby

come on people:roll: you all moan that theres not enough club stuff going on and when someone sorts something out then no ones interested, you dont have to go on the track if you dont want to, no ones gonna take the p1ss lol

antgtir

I think i will be booking my track time regardless to be honest. Ill enquire about the options available when i do so.

Ant.

antgtir

Ok so you guys know, i have just booked my track time.

Im having 2 sessions the first at 10:35am and the second at 12:05pm.

The cost is £25 now or £35 on the day (however may get fully booked).

You can do track time regardless of whether or not your in a club. However if you want to "show" your car which i would probably recommend it will give you access to the grounds of Silverstone, if you dont "show" your car then you will have to park your car in the public car park off site.

The track time tickets will be posted approx two weeks prior to the show.

If we can sort something out asap then we could get a space inside the show area for a number of cars rather than having them dotted around everywhere.

If the interest is there, staff from the site needs to organise it :lol:

antgtir and Aimee - TRACK TIME BOOKED
fubar andy
pulsarboby
lilmark
owens (if i still have the R)
mad max

Ant.

P

pulsarboby

can you put the number up ant who you book tracktime with, il book 2 sessions aswell then!

antgtir

Bob and others,

The link to the site is as follows: -

http://www.japanesetuningshow.com/track.html

The number to call and book is as follows: -

01775 768661

Just as a note, they dont charge for use of the credit card :thumbsup:

We as a club or individuals depending on how this evolves will have to fill in a form with your car details and entry fee payment details for the space inside the show area.

I personally will leave it as long as possible and if there is no interest shown by the staff or members alike lol ill just book my own space :lol:

Hope to see you all there.

Ant.

Auto-media

Please see below for an update:

JTS is back again bringing both Japanese and motorsport enthusiasts together at Silverstone, the home of British Motorsport.

Don’t worry if you cannot make it as a club - you can still show off your Jap car in the individual show car paddock. To book your car in download the club booking form on
www.japanesetuningshow.co.uk and complete the individual car section.
“The Autoglym Top Jap Car Concours” finals will be held in an elite arena in the heart of the show.
To enter your car please email your name, contact telephone number and make and model of the car to
info@auto-media.co.uk. You will then receive further instructions about the photo’s and spec details we will need.
The closing date for entries is 12 May 2008 and all entries will be put forward to the judging panel, followed by all owners being contacted to advise if they have been successful.
If you have any questions regarding the competition please contact Auto-Media. For all other enquiries visit
www.tuningshows.co.uk
Regards, Pippa
Auto-Media

HotSnot92

Southeren Ireland Regional Rep
I WILL B OVER TO THIS HAVE THE FERRY BOOKED AND STAYIN AT SILVERSTONE FRIDAY TILL MONDAY CANT WAIT FOR THIS :-D
IS THERE A STAND ?????
BE NICE TO MEET A FEW LADS OF THE SITE :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
GOING TO THE POD ON THE SATURDAY IS IT MUCH OF A SPIN TO GET THERE

Mr GTiR

antgtir said:
if there is no interest shown by the staff
I think it's more to do with members than staff!

Until I get 10 cars confirmed it's not worth getting a stand together. btw, from your original list take lilmark off as his car is OTR.

Also, I do not have time to be chasing members. Ant, if you want to sort this out feel free to pm me.

Dasilva

I'm up for this:

antgtir and Aimee
fubar andy
pulsarboby
lilmark
mad max
Dasilva

antgtir

antgtir and Aimee
fubar andy
pulsarboby
mad max
Dasilva

Unfortunately lilmark is removed due to a recent complication with the R lol.

Looks like its going to have to be individual stands for the R's due to limited interest.

Ant.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
I'm going anyway, so if I see your car I’ll say hello, however I think that if there isn't enough interest for the stand then I’ll leave my GTiR at home.

I'm sure we can all meet up at some point during the day ;-)

P

pulsarboby

owens aint going either as his R has been sold.

mines back in workshop this week to repair my quaife and finish off a few other bits but should all be ready in time.
if not then il bring a different car so me and clare will still be going no matter what

HotSnot92

Southeren Ireland Regional Rep
fubar andy said:
I'm going anyway, so if I see your car I’ll say hello, however I think that if there isn't enough interest for the stand then I’ll leave my GTiR at home.

I'm sure we can all meet up at some point during the day ;-)
nice 1 pop over 4 a natter ps u cant miss my car :lol: :lol: :lol:

antgtir

As already said ive confirmed a couple of sessions on track so will definately be going.

Just have to sort the individual space so im not messing with the car in the public parking area lol.

Andy, i thought you were going to have a go on track?

Ant.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
I might be on track the day before Ant, so not 100% yet. If the car survives you never know :)

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
I hope people have sorted themselves out their own parking spot or sticking it with the public.

Bob - do you think your car will be ready in time ?