arp stud and nut kit

1&onlygti-r

so what shall i do now then as there not having any of it dont want to waste money on court fees if im going to lose

J

jpward

1&onlygti-r said:
so what shall i do now then as there not having any of it dont want to waste money on court fees if im going to lose
How are you going to lose?? :?

They sold you something and you got something else you trusted them as anyone would have your not an engineer and did not ask for bolts of M12x140 or what ever they are you asked for ARP head studs for a GTIR so going to court with a copy of ARP's sr20det listing numbers and your receipts is enough.

Send me details of who you are speaking to and there number and i will call them for you also ;-)

1&onlygti-r

his name is chris email sales@jdmperformance.co.uk phone 0845 257 1805
clever rasturds have changed there web page and added the correct bolts it. it would be a great help the more people hassle them about this the more chance i have of getting the new bolts

J

jpward

1&onlygti-r said:
his name is chris email sales@jdmperformance.co.uk phone 0845 257 1805
clever rasturds have changed there web page and added the correct bolts it. it would be a great help the more people hassle them about this the more chance i have of getting the new bolts
Hope you saved the page as i could not get it off line from my history :doh:

I will give him a bell when I get into work nice and early so he has a nice Friday :twisted:

Dooie Pop Pop

whiteline sent me my replacment springs after they sent me the wrong ones last september:shock: 8)

oh and a gfb baseball cap + some of those pass carrier things you wear round your neck :lol:

sent yesterday morning from sunny Scotland to my door before 9am this morning....now thats customer service:thumbsup:

there must be loads of people that buy parts and fit them donkies later:roll:

A

a11ova

jpward said:
Finally Eric’s performance parts will sort you he's on fleecebay
;-)
Just bought my eagle rods and JE Pistons from him. He's in the states. Absolutely brillaint service and marks the parcels value at $35 so avoided the import duty :D

Rods were £185
Pistons £271

compare that to our prices over here......

O

Odin

Have to agree, Eric's offer some of the best service I've ever had from a company.

Rob

J

jpward

Odin said:
Have to agree, Eric's offer some of the best service I've ever had from a company.

Rob
I have been talking closely with Eric about future products basically if it works on an SR20det he will be sorting GTIR spacific fitment goods ;-)

I called got told Chris was not ther eand he would call me back.................. but nope and then i had to do a few messages in the afternoon and forgot to ring back in time but i will catch up with him!

1&onlygti-r

just had the block in the engineers with the new correct bolts and the threads are fooked going to cost £300 to put right can anyone help as jdmperformance should pay for this but dont want to no

rx jamie

i dont think you will be able to claim back the damage caused to the block as you fitted them and caused the damage. they will argue you should have had the thread checked first before fitment and that you arent a professional(no - offence).its a bit like saying i bought a massive turbo off you and fitted it, its your fault my car melted a piston after 20 minutes thrashing.

aftermarket parts suppliers always state in the small print, that their parts should always be fitted,checked and set up by a professional qualified garage/person etc etc.

i wouldnt give up on the wrongly supplied side of things tho. remember your statutary rights.

Last edited: