Apexi SAFC ?

Godzilla

looking at getting one shortly but is the apexi afc neo the same thing and does it do the same stuff also i spotted a apexi vtec controller but it looked exactly like the safc from the pic again is this just the same thing but has been used as a vtec contoller or are they seperate bits of kit ,

can someone clear this up for me as i want to get the right one when the time arises thanks

gaz

GTiR_Mic

The V-tec controller looks the same as the SAFC but do different things as the names say for each.

The SAFC is ideal for mild tuned car, I had one on my R when I had it.

I think that the Neo is a bit more advanced than the SAFC & has a better display.

GTiR_Mic

The Neo would be better than the SAFC but for the price you will pay for a NEO (Approx £300 Max) you can get yourself a Blue E-manage which would be better than the SAFC & NEO.

For which ever one you go for they are all going to need Dyno time to be set up so I guess the E-manage would be better.

Price for anything let me know & I can ask a mate who sells all the tuning parts.

Godzilla

Ok mate il bare u in mind when I'm ready for something cheers , oh yeah I'm not really bothered about brand new if seen a couple of neo's going for 130

Godzilla

noriek2003- iv seen it mate but not quite ready for one got other things to get first but thanks for the heads up

GTiR_Mic

Ok mate il bare u in mind when I'm ready for something cheers , oh yeah I'm not really bothered about brand new if seen a couple of neo's going for 130
Ok mate, just make sure i has all the parts & wires arent vut when it is s/h.

Mic