anyone know this R?

Fire & skill

Vintage member
ive saw the car and it has factory fitted lamps in the bumper :? were these an option when new? they just look kind of strange :lol: and the window wiper arms are chrome - my other r's all looked like they had been painted black over chrome, maybe they were all chrome from factory but peeps painted them black

mattygti-r

Fire & skill said:
ive saw the car and it has factory fitted lamps in the bumper :? were these an option when new? they just look kind of strange :lol: and the window wiper arms are chrome - my other r's all looked like they had been painted black over chrome, maybe they were all chrome from factory but peeps painted them black
there are 2 types of lamps when new, neither of those are the ones in the picture

no wipers are chrome, the black paint has just flaked off

Fire & skill

Vintage member
mattygti-r said:
Fire & skill said:
there are 2 types of lamps when new, neither of those are the ones in the picture

no wipers are chrome, the black paint has just flaked off
i'll get some pics mate - you'll see what i mean. and if the paint has just flaked off - its made a blloody good job of looking like it should be chrome :lol: