Angel Eyes!! headlight fitted to car page 3

J

jaigtir

How will you actually fix the angel eyes inside the headlight. I bet you had a bugger of a time removing the front lens, i know i did :evil:

MrMischief

Mic_SunnySR said:
you can do that conversion on an R wit the VW polo quad conversion head lights.

Michael
Do they fit??

I was wondering about the Morette conversion for the Primera as I'd like to remove the inner main beam units for air intakes...anybody know if they'll fit...or just take a wee bit of modification :?:

Steve

1st fin light they are not very bright in this as its a fooked battery powering them in ma garage but they are really bright off the battery in ma car!! and before u say yes i know one looks bluer for sum reason so gona have to take it back and get it swapped for a white one like i asked for

MrMischief

They'll look good mate...i reckon it'd maybe look more aggressive if they were both close together and biased towards the centre of the car

Good effort :wink:

Steve

A

antilag

nemesis do a front headlight conversion for the gtir its £460 check there site they look crap i think :cry:

F

flying postman

think u need to see the Nemesis ones on the car first b4 i reserve judgement on them :?

S

SunnyGTi2.0

lookin' good m8!

How did you mount them inside the light? Glue?
Does it stop much of the light from the main-bulb? Is it very noticable when using the main-bulb?

Thumbs up for originality! 8)

dunno about the nemesis ones maybe cause the pic shows them in red might look better black or white but grudge paying that price the angel eyeys only cost me 18 quid and yes u can notice them when lights are on and its bonded sealers that hold them in place and the luight isnt affected as ive changed the positon of the angel eyes

S

SunnyGTi2.0

could you post some pics with the angel eyes as bright as they should be?
Could you connect them to your car and get a new pic?

i took this with sunlight behind me so they dont show up to well but ill take a pic l8r 2nite gives it a more aggressive look i think and the when the headlights are switched on they angel eyes go the same colour as the headlights due to the position of the light but cant do anythin about that

just the sidelights on without ignition switched on

just the sidelights on with ignition switched on so the the dip beam comes on slightly same as all nissans which annoys me

and headlights on which lights up the eyes due to placing of them but nuthin can be done about it and need to clean the inside of the lens as its dirty

J

jaigtir

how about taking the bulbs out for the sidelights, so the angel eyes can be your sidelights? :?

MrMischief

It must be a Nissan mod for the UK spec cars as jap import headlights don't come on at all when the sidelights are on, you'll be able to re-wire it using different relays to stop it from coming on dim with the sidelights.

Check out mr2.com as it happened with my aw11 (the lights would pop up and be on dim as well as small sidelights in the bumper) but there's ways to stop it... 8)

Steve

yeah my dads old primera and new one do the same as when u have the ignition switched on and turn the sidlights on the dipped beam comes on slightly but when u switch ignition off its just the sidelights that remain on its really annoying