advice needed on oil /water mixing

soin

im trying to get to the bottom of a few probs with the R , the engine has recently been rebuilt with forged pistons and a metal hks head gasket ... my oil temps are way higher than pre rebuild and recently the car sprung a coolant leak from one of the water pipes on the back of the block .... prior to this leak it was only my oil temps that were high , my water temps have always been totally consistant ,warming up over a 5 min period from cold then sitting exactly dead centre no matter whether im cruising or driving hard ... nissan have fitted 2 new water pipes at a cost of 638.00 (11 hrs labour ), they ve refilled the cooling system and within 20 miles driving i have dark oily film in my coolant reservoir, i also spotted a small amount of white mayo floating at the top of the rad ...
can i seriously blow a metal head gasket within 1500 miles of a rebuild , running standard boost and following running in guidlines up to 1000 miles ..
should i suspect my oil cooler as being faulty , can water and oil mix as a result of a faulty cooler ?
i asked nissan to perfom a compression test which they did which yeilded results of 10 bar 10 bar 10 bar and 8bar ,the mechanic said if he tried he was getting 9 bar from the last cylinder ... anyone know if this is good or bad ?
the only good thing to come of my dealer experience is that 10 miles after picking the car up i had to take it back as it was running on 3 , due to some young lad jet hosing the car and soaking the plugs and leads ....they now have to rectify the the problem at there own cost
the mechanic called me yesterday and said the computer is showing 3 faults, throttle position sensor , crankcase something sensor and one other i forget ... he is now checking the earths to these as apparantly they share the same earth .... im awaiting his call
how would the car drive with these 2 sensors not functioning
ive got to get this sorted ... cheers

I

Innovate Performance

You should not have 2 bar difference between the cylinder 4 and the rest of them, it sound like the gasket may have gone or you may have a problem with that cylinder.

You could get water mixing with you oil from the standard cooler if there is a split between the 2 chambers is side the cooler.

Sound like you may have a problem with the engine you may have the wrong Head gasket fitted or somthing. :? With out looking it is hard to say.