3" Janspeed Front/Dump Pipe

P

pimppulsar

glad to hear some off you are starting to order this exhaust,
shame it is being met with some hostility, but then us R owners are known in the industry for that!! :cry: [half the reason why there isn't lots of stuff available for the R]
since mine has been fitted back in july it has never rubbed,knocked given me any probs and it still looks as new as when it was fitted!
The reason i went to pfx and janspeed was because i got sick of other company messing me around with building a system like this, i knew janspeed would do the best job and i needed a company like pfx to get involved to convince janspeed to make a jig so that it could be sold of the shelf and enough would be made to get the price down a bit!
go on get one you wont regret it! :lol:

skiddusmarkus

When I showed the garage where my car is the pipe,they reckoned it was a turbo off job to fit it.The elbow and downpipe are combined making it awkard.

zia

have to say it looks pretty good :wink: damn shame that i worn,t need to go this route :wink:

zia

O

Odin

I fitted my standard turbo dump pipe with the turbo on the car already :wink: it's a bit fiddly but not to bad a job really.

rob

O

Odin

sturat said:
i want one, i cant poxy afford it! bar piggin humbug! steve whats the long term availibility gonna be like?
Just put a deposit it down like me fella, And save up.

I put £100 down and am sending him the rest after christmas.

rob

Dooie Pop Pop

vpulsar said:
sturat said:
i want one, i cant poxy afford it! bar piggin humbug! steve whats the long term availibility gonna be like?
Just put a deposit it down like me fella, And save up.

I put £100 down and am sending him the rest after christmas.

rob
weeeeeeeeeeeee :D there you go bein helpfull again. must be going soft in your own age(sexual dig included) :wink:

cheers Rob :!:

O

Odin

sturat said:
weeeeeeeeeeeee :D there you go bein helpfull again. must be going soft in your own age(sexual dig included) :wink:

You know I'm just a big softy with a big hart :wink: .

When's your bird comeing over then I need to empty my christmas sack's

rob

JIMMYBACK

vpulsar said:
sturat said:

You know I'm just a big softy with a big hart :wink: .

When's your bird comeing over then I need to empty my christmas sack's

rob
:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

skiddusmarkus

Yep 8) but they have yet to fit the rear Whiteline bushes(fronts,steering rack and subframe lock kit are on).I need the rear parrallel links as a couple of mine mine are seized and it's either get new ones or risk a days labour for Danny to get the old ones off.