2015 gtiroc calendars?

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member

Part of the reason for my earlier decision NOT to do a 2015 calendar was because I've had/have more than normal family stuff going on this year, so it was always a time scale thing more than anything. Now, having made the decision to make one for 2015 much later than I would normally start sorting out the artwork etc. I have realised how pressed for time I'm going to be.......

So, this year I won't be doing separate OZ/UK versions, it will be "universal" lol..............and.....their will be a limited amount, sold on a first come first served basis.....................and...........it might be a bit late..............but I will get it done. IF I run out of time and can't ship them before Christmas, I will aim to ship them in the period between Christmas and New year. Hope thats OK .....

I have all the pictures I need, I have sorted the template artwork and will post up the mock artwork in the next couple of days, with details and prices etc..

Steve

(also posted in the lounge)

Fire & skill

Vintage member
Thanks for doing this Steve, I appreciate it takes a lot of time and effort. Look forward to seeing the finished article :)

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Thanks for doing this Steve, I appreciate it takes a lot of time and effort. Look forward to seeing the finished article :)
Cheers for the support Rich

I do enjoy it but it does take soooo long to get it right, and every year I get the same old same old from Rach because it takes so long lol...but hey I'd get that anyway what ever I was doing lol

only a few left now ....

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Finally done, just finished them.....all ready to post tomorrow.

Aimee and Ken ...I need addresses, you have PM

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
All posted out today, 1st class....some of you might even receive tomorrow.

Gary, the OZ lot were collected today, TNT have the job of getting them to you. I should have the tracking number being emailed to me shortly, I will pass it on.

Rob, can't find you number anywhere.

Steve

shroom

Got mine this morning. Replaced the horrible kitten calendar in the kitchen with this. The Mrs wasnt too pleased lol