Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i get nicked for speeding

• car makes 400+hp and 350lbs torque

• Total voters
A

antilag

i have dodgy brakes a crack on my manifold 75% of the way round the pipe just fitted injectors so probably a fuel leak too and also have no heater so the mapper is gonna b pi$$ed off me thinks so vote wats gonna happen dudes and the winner gets a bj off my grandad :wink:

G

GTI-R Kid

I would vote - but i don't fancy winning a bj from someones grandad. :oops:

I presume its being mapped on some rollers? (how else are you going to be able to tell us the figures?)

A

antilag

its being mapped on the road but id go to a rollers for a printout after thanks for all your support on me burning alive in the car you really no who ya mates are at times like these :wink:

M

Mikey

Think its being live mapped up and down the M4 ! :roll: :twisted:

A

antilag

he is late arriving and im gettin bored lol this could b the last time i drive the car due to detty like a bitch and watching a rod cum trough the bonnet

Davey

i wanted to vote for.... it makes 400bhp and the gearbox ends up all over the fast lane of the M4 :cry: :lol:

A

antilag

na i wont b lauching and stuff as i'll lose the turbo ect lol cos it will all break off

B

bean

I vote you have a disagreement with the guy about the map sensor, and he refuses to map your car! :wink:

A

antilag

na all fell through basically but he dident charge me but now i dnt have a car cos i got it already to run the link ecu

W

waiwai8

why dont u have a car now??

why wudnt he map it??

was he a northern? (if so that explains it! Hee Hee...jus jokin)

A

Anonymous

I thought you had a luvly trust mani youve not killed that have you how come?