02 sensor connector location

low612

ok this is frustrating me.
Im not to sure of the diffrences of the GTI-r engine harness compared to the USA g20,sentra harness is . But im either blind or just not looking hard enough i cannot find the main engine harness connector for the 02 sensor. On a usa car its usually where the boost solenoid is on the oil seperator. I removed the intercooler and searched all the wire looms in the aera and cant find it. I found one unused connnector near the driverside radiator fan but it doesnt mate up to the 02 sensor;s connector. I tried searching but couldnt fine anything here , any help or pics greatly appreciated.
I had a gti-r motor in my US car before but i used the usa harness.
My car now is a 92 pulsar gti-r which i justed picked up in LA california.

MarkTurbo

The 02 sensor connector on the Gtir is on the drivers side in the area just below the alternator and to the side of the radiator ;-)

Is that any help?

djdoc360

yea it's not on the main engine harness, it runs on the chassie harness were the drivers side light wires run.

Last edited:

low612

yah that helps so i wont waste my time looking on the passengerside near distributor like usa sr20 cars. i found one open connector 3 pin looks liek it but dont fit the 02. it was just zip tied to fan harness.

Last edited:

low612

ok i still cant find this connector. Does the connector have 1 solid white wire , 1 white wire with green strip and 1 solid black wire?