Z32 afm with plug and filter

Adam L

Anyone got all the above?

I've seen the ones on ebay, just to see if anyone has the lot cheaper.

davey red.r

ive got an eleven pound note:lol:
these come up more often:cry: than the z32
be good to see if anyone has as im after one soon as,
we may start a bidding war:lol:

davey

Adam L

They're not expensive on ebay, the postage costs are £30 odd, so that pushes it up . Plus i'm unsure on wether i'd have to pay tax and whatnot?... I've only used ebay once and that was nearly 4 years ago to sell a turbo.

davey red.r

adam i nearly bought one last week,ebay, from,america, it was £70+ £28 quid delivery,was going to get it, as that was a good price, with plug,just didnt trust it getting here, as ive been ripped off with things before,from overseas:evil:

davey;-)

davey red.r

pulsarmark said:
Davey i just bought one last week off ebay and it arrived today all in perfect order, if you wait i'll post up a link to the same shop so you know there all good ;-)
sound mark,was it off a guy called mike?
im glad it arrived squire8) was that with the plug?
and how much of your hard earned did you hand over for it?
yes that link would be appreciated mark.

regards
davey;-)

M

modifiede36m3

I have one with the plug I may be selling. I am waiting to hear back from Mr GTIR as a mates of his is looking for one..If anyone is interested let me know. I also have some 660 and 700 injectors. pm or txt me

Steve
07944 138919

Adam L

gunmetalgtir said:
There's one for sale in the link Pulsarmark put up.
Ebay is a last resort for me, i'd rather get one from the UK and i've still got a few weeks till the motor's back on the road ready for mapping.

Adam L

modifiede36m3 said:
I have one with the plug I may be selling. I am waiting to hear back from Mr GTIR as a mates of his is looking for one..If anyone is interested let me know. I also have some 660 and 700 injectors. pm or txt me

Steve
07944 138919
Well, if matey turns it down i'll have it off you, let us know.

M

modifiede36m3

Will do mate. I have just txt him. Just txt me so I have your number.

Cheers
Steve
07944 138919

S

stu wiltshire

What kind of money are we talking? and what milage have they done?