WTB - Grill, Front Defroster RHD (PN# 68742-50C00)

Sailor96

Hey guys!

Looking for a dash defroster grill, mine fell into pieces while removing the dash :grimacing:

I'm based out of the U.S, but willing to pay for international shipping

Lemme know what you've got!

Inked680-_001_LI.jpg

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Hey guys!

Looking for a dash defroster grill, mine fell into pieces while removing the dash :grimacing:

I'm based out of the U.S, but willing to pay for international shipping

Lemme know what you've got!

View attachment 4848
If you struggle, there is a FB GTiROC page.

Its got sellers selling parts on the cheap if they are willing to buy from the UK/EU/AUS

Don't expect too much tho as I've been trying to find parts and most people are time wasters/don't reply to messages.

Sailor96

If you struggle, there is a FB GTiROC page.
Thanks for the recommendation, I did post on the USA GTi-R owners page. But I'll give that page a shot too, I'm already a member and have been keeping an eye open for people breaking cars just in case something pops up. Really it's my fault for not being more gentle, these plastics have seen a lot of UV!

Sailor96

wasn't totally clear on what I meant by it. UV made it so very brittle, that when I tried to push them out of the dash (out of the car with all the ducting out of the way) it still shattered into half dozen pieces :/

I will for sure use that for the cowl top, assuming I don't also break that

Sailor96

Those are the bits, I'm talking to another person in the states about these pieces. But if that falls through I'll give you a shout