Word of Warning Leon Warren

shroom

What a shitter :(.

Probably be easier to buy a decent used engine than rebuild with all those parts.If you need them though I have some stock cams and 2 pistons(other 2 are fecked), free if you cover postage.
Its not too bad as the car still has the engine in her, it was just another engine and the pistons, cams and rods from my engine which were replaced with forged pistons, cams and rods so I was lucky! as bob says there were other peoples engine that were goosed in bits lying on the floor

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Tom, thats bloody terrible mate..........he was leon2engines on here, last post in early 2010.......the last address i can find for him is in Essex somewhere and this is the number i have down for him 07905912117 (just googled that number and its all over the place )

kirko

oil temp, boost and oil pressure gauges
steering cowling
stock oil catchcan and pipes
may even be able to sort you out with an apexi filter if ive not flogged it lol

just cover postage of a tenner and you can have above....pm me with your addy again

very commendable bob
its a good job there are some nice guys out there like yourself

shroom

Tom, thats bloody terrible mate..........he was leon2engines on here, last post in early 2010.......the last address i can find for him is in Essex somewhere and this is the number i have down for him 07905912117 (just googled that number and its all over the place )
Cheers Steve, that number went dead a few months back. The only recent thing is his ebay of gimmebhp

shroom

What a shitter :(.

Probably be easier to buy a decent used engine than rebuild with all those parts.If you need them though I have some stock cams and 2 pistons(other 2 are fecked), free if you cover postage.
Thanks Skidd, luckily they were other parts not the actual engine in the car so I have come off lightly to some, there was a white pulsar in there up on axle stands that looked a real sorry state. It was serposedly someone quite local to Witham

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Cheers Steve, that number went dead a few months back. The only recent thing is his ebay of gimmebhp
Tom, could you prove he has actually stolen anything from you or he removed anything from the car without your consent ? do you want to find him or have you given in? You have to remember that like you say there is a very strong chance that you almost certainly won't be the only individual he's done this too. If you have any personal details for him at all even if they seem to be dead and even if you were only to suspect he has stolen from you, I would definitely go to the police and report it as theft with as many details as you can. His name will then go on the police records if it's not all ready and maybe not today but at some stage if they have enough on him they will go after him.......... Do you want me to see if i can dig anything up ?

What goes around comes around.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
This is a good point Steve. - My inlaws reported a break-in; nothing was really stolen, just some stuff taken from the fridge and they guy left his hat behind. It was one of those things where you need to report it to the police to get a claim number from the insurance to fix the broken door.

A year or so later they got a call to say that the police had arrested the guy on some other charges, and matched him to the DNA from his hat. Would they (my inlaws) please press charges because they (the police) were having trouble getting the current charges to stick.

Anyway, the point is that even if it seems pointless it's worth making the complaint to the police because you never know when they might catch the b@stard and decide to throw all the charges at him.

shroom

Yep thats him Steve on the right and no I havent given in as he needs to be caught up and stopped as I dont want anyone else to fall into the same sort of stuff. I have details so it will be an idea to do as you have said, there were atleast 3 other poeples "cars" say that in a loose term in the unit as well. I have spoken to Bob about it too ;)

P

pulsarboby

very commendable bob
its a good job there are some nice guys out there like yourself

least i can do dave, if the car had been closer i would have sorted it for him too but sheep shagging place where he lives is a bit far lol.

still everyone on the j10 meet club has covered that pulsar stu has taken care of that end.......im just pissed off with leon as hes from essex and it gives us all a bad name, he should no better than stooping to that level....no need and absolutely no excuse for it:cry: