Wind Deflectors Needed

John

Right, I need a set of wind deflectors, clips arent essential as I have the clips from my old wind deflectors but would be nice, need to be in mint condition.

Local pickup would be preferable, but I know the chances of that are slim!

Cheers, John.

Rob (Odin) had a set up for grabs recently (although he wanted absolutely extortionate money for them :lol:)

[size=-3](j/k Rob)[/size] ;)

John

How much you looking for Rob as I have the clips already on the car from my current damaged set?

John

Odin said:
I reckon they have to be worth £35 all day long matey ;-) .

Rob
Is that delivered ;-), as I assume you arent going to be in Perth area anytime soon.

John

Odin said:
No that's not delivered as these bl00dy things will take some wrapping to keep them safe :roll: :doh: , You should of been at the rolling road day the other week I had both sets in the boot ;-) .

I'm am toying with the idea of going down south soon to see my family but it wont be for a while yet and I travel in the middle of the night to avoid traffic anyway ;-) .

Rob
Unfortuneatly I was working and my R was just back on the road from its rebuild.

What are we roughly talking about for delivery?

davey red.r

i tried to get rob to deliver them to me but to be fair to rob he didnt want to wrap them in case of damage,which is a fair point,
it would also save him being called a bast*rd when they came broke if they did:lol:

davey