Wind deflectors adheasive???

C

Crazy

One of my wind deflectors (plastic things that go on the doors just above the windows) was damaged when my car was broken into a while back and I now have a fresh one to replace it

It has a few clips on it but it also needs a strip of some sort of adheasive to stick it down, any ideas on what I can use???

A

ale

Hi! the ones on my car are smoked, can't see any clips on them and the last owner used Arildite to stick them on and you can't see the glue, if you do use this make sure you don't put too much on cause when you press them down the excess will squease out onto your paint work

O

Odin

Don't you just use that double sided sticky foam stuff ? that's what mine where stuck on with, I would think any type of strong glue would attack the paintwork.

Rob

Mr GTiR

Don't be soft, just get some stickerflex on it. Trust me it won't come off after you have used that stuff :lol:

J

jpward

Im sure the thin type Number plate tape would do the job dont see many number plates flying off at 150mph ermm i mean 70mph do you? :tape:

;-)

G

GTI-R Kid

jpward said:
Im sure the thin type Number plate tape would do the job dont see many number plates flying off at 150mph ermm i mean 70mph do you? :tape:

;-)
Thats exactly what I used when the back end of one of ours started to come away from the door frame. Worked fine at 180km/h (damn limiter);-)

J

jpward

GTI-R Kid said:
Thats exactly what I used when the back end of one of ours started to come away from the door frame. Worked fine at 180km/h (damn limiter);-)

Oh dear oh dear oh dear sure sign mate ;-)

G

GTI-R Kid

jpward said:
Sure sign she has you where she wants you when it goes from "Mine" till "Ours" :lol:

;-)
Is it wrong that I sometimes get more of a kick from watching peoples reactions to her driving it than I do from driving it myself?:oops: Nothing funnier than seeing someone lining up beside her thinking there's a bloke driving, and then stalling off the line from the shock of seeing a woman driving such a car.:lol:

Anyway, considering the time, money and sacrifice she's made for it I could never really call it my car again (though I do make the occasional slip here and there):-o

Dooie Pop Pop

jpward said:
Sure sign she has you where she wants you when it goes from "Mine" till "Ours" :lol:

;-)
you are sooooo right:roll: and you is her bitch GTIR-Kid whether you like it or not. women do rule...unless your a castrato.....:shock: :lol:

G

GTI-R Kid

Dooie Pop Pop said:
and you is her bitch GTIR-Kid whether you like it or not. women do rule
M'eh. I can live with that.:lol:

Better than being Thunder Pants' bitch anyway.:shock: