wilwood

John

I've got no spacers on my k-sport kit and its no hassle whatsoever, not sure where you get that information from?

If anyone ever gets K-sport brakes, try to order the 6 pot unit rather than an 8 pot unit as they are much more bulky that the 6 pots and pad size isn't much more.
I had the 8-pot units on order once upon a time in the GB. After much confusion and total lack of information (despite e-mail communication) it was finally found out the 8-pots wouldnt fit with my setup without spacers, when I had previously been assured they wouldnt need spacers. To top it all off, after cancelling the order due to them not being as described I was then charged for buying the brakes out of nowhere!

As for the 6 pots I cant comment and I obviously have never used them nor tried to fit them, but my comment referred to the 8-pots and was not pulled from thin air ;-), although I maybe should have clarified things more.

sharpygti

he wanted £250 so just offered £230 he said meet half way at £240 but postage is on top of that. £260 altogether.
bargain of the month that is.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
As for the 6 pots I cant comment and I obviously have never used them nor tried to fit them, but my comment referred to the 8-pots and was not pulled from thin air ;-), although I maybe should have clarified things more.
No worries from me, was just interested to see where that information had come from, as sometimes its just fabricated from other peoples reactions/comments and their own conclusions are drawn up? :thumb:

are D2 similar to Ksport?
Yep!