Wide Arch Pulsar Candy Red

O

Odin

Fire & skill said:
but theres a hell of a lot worse out there.

Only in your opinion ;-) , Hasn't someone burned the f*cking thing yet then :doh: .

Rob

O

Odin

Fire & skill said:
well have a look at this RS turbo - apparently it's one of the best! :shock:

chavmobile

Have to say matey, That is more tasteful than that wide body Nova ooops I mean Pulsar :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

gunmetalgtir

Odin said:
Have to say matey, That is more tasteful than that wide body Nova ooops I mean Pulsar :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob
You're always the first to slag other peoples Pulsar's but at least that one actually moves! Unlike one that I know of that's been lying in a garage in pieces for months for how long?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

P

pulsarboby

well i actually like that car!!! not sure on those arches but i love the colour

O

Odin

gunmetalgtir said:
You're always the first to slag other peoples Pulsar's but at least that one actually moves! Unlike one that I know of that's been lying in a garage in pieces for months for how long?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well if it moves ok then drive straight down the local scrappy and crush the f*cker then ;-) :thumbsup: .

I'm sure when that abomination was being built it didn't move for months and months either :roll: , Just wish they'd kept it hidden :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rob

GTi-R23

Not my cuppa tea either, I don't know why people insist on trying to polish a 17yr old turd?

Make them fast by all means..

jonny5

GTi-R23 said:
I don't know why people insist on trying to polish a 17yr old turd?

Make them fast by all means..
brilliant ....not heard that phrase in a while :-D :thumbsup: :-D

That guy musta spent a heap o' coin in modding the pulsar, imho I would of spent it on performance - wasnt my money but Im sure the guy is happy with his creation...:bump: