Who's going to the RR Day tomorrow???

geoff pine

Hi guys just wondering who's going to the wirral RR day tomorrow??

Dave:lol:
Are you going :thumbsup:Just read the original thread and yes you are going:redface: me and the shed will be attending so no need to rebadge the volvo :lol:

Last edited:

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Well, I always like to support Andy... so I'll be there from start to finish probably.

I'm going, only 5 minutes from my house, bonus..

There's a shell garage just up the road from the RR place!! Just in case people need more juice..

Gaz

Mr GTiR

I'll be attending this.

Got a box of left over nut and bolts and bit's and bob's for an R. if anyone wants them give me a shout or else they will go in the bin. I'll be in a white Evo for anyone who does not know me.

Regards
Andy

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Oooh bits and bobs! Sounds like a free-for-all to me...

Mr GTiR without a GTiR... still it could be worse; you could be turning up in an Imprezza wearing your SRT gear!

DaveGtir

i'll be there about 9-9.30 ish all being well,my cars in a bit of a state at the minute,as only had the car a couple of weeks,i have a list of things that need sorting out on it.will give it a wash before i turn up tho lol:lol:

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Why not bring it along and get a hand sorting bits out there? - We're a helpful lot.
I wouldn't worry too much about washing it either... you'll only make me feel guilty for not washing mine!