Who's actually running at totb?

ChrisS

Seems to have gone very quiet on totb for a change....... Is there only going to be Mo's car thats actually competing?

LOU ROB

The only 2 deffinates are Jason Gant and Mo Jammil. Mike (the bear) off the modifiers site might be running, but I havent spoke to him for a while.

ChrisS

LOU ROB said:
The only 2 deffinates are Jason Gant and Mo Jammil. Mike (the bear) off the modifiers site might be running, but I havent spoke to him for a while.
Whens it looking like yours is going to be up and running?

Kev@Apex

I'm competeing, just not in a GTiR ;)
I'm not the fastest drag racer, but should do ok on Handling in my little 1.8L Nissan

A

andrew

ashills said:
me and 00sid are running now

Nice one, are you looking at getting anymore power out of it before then?
What power will si have>???

ashills

will be running as much boost as turbo will allow on 3071
si's will be around 500 mark i would imagine but alot less weight than mine

Mr GTiR

The last count was 7 cars for Team GTiR.

Unless anymore people want to run as well? Please pm me for details.

Mr GTiR

Just to update this thread, here are the 7 confirmed drivers.

Tom
Rishi
Kev
Soggy
Mo Jahmal (MOD)
Ashills (MOD)
Si (OOsid) (MOD)

P

pearl 476.5bhp

asked the boss today,he said there shouldnt be a problem

EVOBAD

anything can happen between now & then but the more gtir go the beter,how many of these cars are driven on a daily bases or are ther parked up in garage for avents only

NISR227

EVOBAD said:
anything can happen between now & then but the more gtir go the beter,how many of these cars are driven on a daily bases or are ther parked up in garage for avents only
..how many cars at TOTB are driven on a daily bases?.. full stop. Most of the extemely modified cars are only used now and again. Its the way the event has gone.

I would just like to see 10 capable Gti-R's there to be honest, make the rest up with decent all round packages instead of getting carried away with big bhp numbers and state of tune which doesn't always mean best, but I've heard Chris Mann still insists on certain limits doesn't he?

People like Fastguy can get low 12.1 sec 1/4's with just 300bhp which might not sound fast (although it is on such low bhp), but if it was backed up with a decent Tien/Whiteline suspension setup with semi slicks it certainly wouldn't come last around the circuit and would be worth running. Even phil who enters the sprint championship should enter with some semi slicks, he's tried and tested his suspension in many ways.

Jason Hulberts all conkering handling 550bhp evo4 was only getting 11.5secs 1/4miles, even if it did have an amazing handling setup and driver, so its not all about power (although no pulsar will ever beat that car!).

I'd like to see TOTb let a few standard cars go round for comparison, but then I surpose they struggle to get all the entries running in time as it is. Should be a two day event.

EVOBAD

yes mate i agree with your point about pulsars beating evoes around the trx as am ex owerner of a few evoes i think the mlr club won last year but on the 1/4mile i manged 11.6 a couple of years back in my pulsar at pod running 404bhp but it was very hot day ,over a 1/4 same power running the pulsar will win hands down so u cant hav both