whiteline rear adjustable arb setting.

littlewimp

Just wandered what hole position out of the 3 you chaps would recommend i use on my whiteline rear arb its just for road use i am running gabs super struts. Thanks .

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
What are you trying to achieve? - The harder you go the more the balance is shifted forward, so less understeer and more oversteer (that's why it say "drift", but I think that's probably a little optimistic).

littlewimp

i'm just trying to achieve a decent handling car without going to hard, theres some nice roads in the forest of dean but there riddled with potholes!

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Try full soft and full stiff, it only takes minutes to change and you can learn about your car's handling in the process. I'd say start full soft, then switch to full stiff as I'd expect that's where you'll end up.

littlewimp

Thanks Guys, bit of a learning curve for me, so basically take it out and try it , in all fairness the handling wasn't too bad on standard suspension even with two of the struts showing signs of leaking, so i thought that i would fit the gabs which iv'e had lying around in the garage also fitting the whiteline arb's to front and rear.

Fire & skill

Vintage member
Ive had mine in the centre hole since I fitted it two weeks ago, seems fine at that for me. I'm about to do a bit of work to the suspension so I'll try it on the other two positions soon and see which I prefer.