white R

leemh

i aint gonna sell that low mate i'd be losing so much money plus i can afford to have it sit there for the next 10years it dont owe me anything sitting there just would like it gone and at £2100 its a cheap little fast car really

R

riske

a guy on the modifiers club is looking at buying one. think his name is 8oy r4c3r summin like that

C

cheltenham_gtir

Hi guys, sorry to hijack this thread, BTTT is handy anyway i guess!.

Last edited by a moderator:

leemh

i cant believe this aint gone at this price....would have never brought it if i knew i wouldnt been able to sell it

P

pulsarboby

you aint the only one mate lol, the red one ive got aint shifting either so thats gonna end up in bits, the cars aint worth jack shite any more tbh

Matty B

The thing is Lee there are so many for people to choose from. If its not mint and cheap or highly modded and cheap it wont sell. Simple as that at the minute buddy. My dad has got a EVO 6 TM for sale at the moment. It is like brand new, moddified and pretty cheap but because its done slightly more than average miles he can't even get a looker. Same again, loads to choose from.
If your desperate though pal i'll be more than happy to give you £500 for it, LOL. Just kidding buddy. All the best.

Matty B

Well done mate, i know you were pretty desperate to get rid. Whats next for you then my old son, another Jap or what. Please don't tell me your going to buy a fooking Ford.

leemh

yep ford it is RS time i reckon may just buy a diesel fiesta zetec s yet tho..i'll see how it goes.....had fun in the R but not really me if you know what i mean

Matty B

Hang on a minute buddy, your stuck between a Focus RS or a Fiesta diesel, have a word. FOOKING DIESEL !!!!!! Get a grip Lee. LOL.

Matty B

I wouldn't care if they paid me to tax the bloody thing, don't do it mate. Fast cars might cost a bit more to run but you wont get the grin factor in a sodding fiesta. I don't know about everybody else but when i put my foot down in a quick car and feel my head being forced back into the head rest i can't help but smile.
Stop being a bloody tight arse and get another proper car, your only young once my man.