White dials

deank93

Does anyone know who, where and how much the R white dial kits are.

I'm after the ones that glow blue/green when the lights are on but look like normal white dials when lights are not on.....i know its a bit chavey but hey i am from Basildon :wink:

DEAN.

lakeview

i think they look ok ive got the blue tone kit on mine which i got from jamesarup but dont know where he got them from

Stevo

I got some lockwood white dials i got but havent fitted and cant be arsed to. so you can have them if u want :wink:
To get blue glow you need to replace the standard bulbs, i have red LED's on mine with standard black dials and dashboard is bright red 8)

deank93

Stevo said:
I got some lockwood white dials i got but havent fitted and cant be arsed to. so you can have them if u want :wink:
To get blue glow you need to replace the standard bulbs, i have red LED's on mine with standard black dials and dashboard is bright red 8)
Sounds good, do you have any pictures and what sort of money are you after?

Stevo

Ill take a pic in a bit, it also has white dials for 3 gauges in centre, i paid 49.00 from ebay ill do it to you for 30.00 8)

deank93

Stevo said:
Ill take a pic in a bit, it also has white dials for 3 gauges in centre, i paid 49.00 from ebay ill do it to you for 30.00 8)
Consider them sold mate....how do you want to go about me paying you?

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
vpulsar said:
What a bunch of chav's :roll: :roll: .

rob

Coming from you with the neon washer jets and carbon fibre look-a-like wipers... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rishi

deank93

vpulsar said:
What a bunch of chav's :roll: :roll: .

rob
Like i said, i live in Basildon and as a resident i feel obliged to retain an element of chav-ness....if i don't i'll be run out of town.

Flammer kit next :wink:

S

Stoned

I got the bluetone ones off here in a group buy. I'm yet to see anything better, 4 shades of colour and 4 brightness settings make them the win

During the day they are normal white dials tho :D

deank93

Stoned said:
I got the bluetone ones off here in a group buy. I'm yet to see anything better, 4 shades of colour and 4 brightness settings make them the win

During the day they are normal white dials tho :D

Thats the ones i want :D