Which injectors?

E

Edd

What injectors will i need to run up to 1.7 bar on a HKS GTRS or 3040 or something similar?
750's? or would 600's be enough?

A

antilag

get sard 700cc dude they all cost the same ruffly so dont limit yourself to lower injectors as u might regret it my mates 700cc's ran out at 470hp and had to go to 1000's

skiddusmarkus

There seems to be a lot of confusion regarding injectors.Some people max out at 300bhp others have made 350bhp on the standard 444cc ones.
The bhp tables for injectors seem a bit low to me.
I've got 550cc's(so approx 20% more flow) and am hoping they'll be good up to 400bhp(.I've had them cleaned and the ASNU operator said they were flowing shedloads more than the ones he normally works with.

S

srbpower

Did you mention SARD 700cc injectors :roll:

I've seen quite a few 200's that run one or two extra injectors that kick in when the cars at certain fueling points. Might be worth considering.

Si :)

G

gotoinstant-redline

so 600's would be fine for 400ish bhp??

are there any down sides to running larger than needed injectors? like if i get 700cc ones are they going to be unhappy only flowing fuel for 400bhp?
is it better to get ones that are better matched for the power? like turbos?

L.

Jobi Joba

Edd said:
What injectors will i need to run up to 1.7 bar on a HKS GTRS or 3040 or something similar?
750's? or would 600's be enough?
Hey!!! :shock: A GTRS with Sard 700c is MY set up!!!!You cheater!!!Muuuuuuuum,he's copying me!!!! :cry: :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Why not just get the sard 1000cc there bigger then you will ever need, unless you have a shit load of cash and are planning for huge huge power.. not much more then the 700cc either..........
just make sure that what ever managment system you have can contrtoll them properly, as some systems cant handle huge injectors