Which clutch is better

Geetir

I'll be renewing my clutch soon so just wondering which clutch is better out of the 2
Hks paddle or helix organic
And will they work with the standard pressure plate or not
Advice needed please
Thanks

skiddusmarkus

I had an HKS organic and its a nice enough clutch but won't hold more than 1 bar really so no better than standard.I now have a Helix organic(but with stronger cover) and its a lot heavier but doesn't slip.I've also had the Helix addle and thats a good clutch too, not particularly heavy and doesn't snatch too much for a paddle.

johnsy

Is that a performance clutch as I've not heard of that brand before

Iv got one of these fitted or summit similar atleast, 6puk/paddle(s) RPS strret max thing, cover is rated summit daft like 500lbft,

i bought this second hand and have probably done about 1500-2000 mile since it was fitted with no issues , feels nice and strong, can be a bit of hard work in traffic but you'll get used to it,

Highly recommended,if your are going to buy a used item just make there's plentymeat left on the puk/paddle

bracpan

I have found the Helix clutches very good. But you have to go for the uprated helix pressure plate as well or you woun't handle any more power than standard. Also fit a new thrust bearing and check your pivet arm etc when its out as they can go when uprating the clutch.
phil

nimhbk

I have a helix with less than 1000 miles on it which i will put up just waiting to see if the hyper single works should know in the nxt couple of weeks

pulsar jamie

ive got a os giken twin plate in mine and same as the rps street max clutch hard in traffic but you do get used to it and your left leg gets stronger!!!! never had any problems with the os giken with slipping and pulsar bobby runs them in track car and dont get no trouble, well you shouldnt at a cost of 1200 pounds new
may be breaking mine so clutch may be up for sale