Which bearings??

Thor

Hi,

which bearings i need for crankshafts and conrod when i have arround 500 bhp and 1.6 - 2.1 bar?

Please let me know.

Thx
Sascha

A

Anonymous

Colditz-Motorsport said:
which bearings i need for crankshafts and conrod when i have arround 500 bhp and 1.6 - 2.1 bar?
i believe the std nissan bearings are pretty good.i've heard that you can get nismo bearings for the skyline but don't know if they do any for the R :?

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
oap-r said:
Colditz-Motorsport said:
i believe the std nissan bearings are pretty good.i've heard that you can get nismo bearings for the skyline but don't know if they do any for the R :?

I think you can... I'm sure TOMEI use Nismo bearings and crank in their Genesis SR20DET Builds...

Rishi

A

Anonymous

I have Nismo comp bearing on my crank shaft. 8) :)

Cheers

Mark

A

Anonymous

But I definitely got less than 500hp :shock: (just over 400 my guess), but run about 1.6 bar :wink:

Cheers

Mark

C

clive760

bear

Anonymous said:
But I definitely got less than 500hp :shock: (just over 400 my guess), but run about 1.6 bar :wink:

Cheers

Mark
iv got grade 2 bearings from nissan they work ok

P

paulrandy

Think Nismo only do the 17mm bearings for the sx'
Clive you have 3 grade 2 and 1 grade 1 on your big ends and 3 grade 4 and 2 grade 5's on the mains.
The grading is NOTHING to do with the quality of the bearing it's just an accurate(ish) way of measuring them for the general public.
I think you can... I'm sure TOMEI use Nismo bearings and crank in their Genesis SR20DET Builds...
17mm sx bearings :wink: