wheels n tyres

paz

the lightest wheel you can get (something like OZ, or something jap) in no bigger than a 16 imho....

paz

G

GTiRich

I'm hopefuly getting a set of 15" heliums when i get the engine re-built. They only weigh about 6kgs (i think, i know they are very light) and for about £150 a corner aint bad. Take ages to come through tho as they are special order.

G

GTiRich

My last set were 17s and it totally fecked the performance. Acceleration was well down and it didnt handle all that well. 15s seem to be good. I got standard 14's on at the mo and it's so much better than wen it was on the 17's

kyepan

i had a set of fifteens that weighted 9.5 kgs and put on a set that weighed 4.9kgs.. the difference was amazing, much smoother to drive and change gear, changes of direction were much better.. the car was more chuckable.. :)

A

Anonymous

as long as you keep the rolling diameter the same as std and use as light a wheel as poss,you`ll not notice any difference in acceleration.

JIMMYBACK

17" alloys r shite i had a set of wolfrace 17"s urban racers 5,s on it.........they looked the bollocks but the handling braking was complete shite :D ive now got a set of 15" magnesium alloys arrows i think around the 5 kgs weight.........feck me the difference is amazing..........petrol costs r down beileve it or not...........like the guys sea above 16" r the absolute limit imho :D

mattygti-r

ive 16s on the car and Toyo proxies all round

good combination

keypans wheels are spot on if u want lightweight :lol:

Rav

ive got white volks alloys and uniroyals all round i think they work very well especially in the wet they grip good but do step out whenever u want some sideways action :D