Wheels & Brakes

chadboy

i did read on hear before they do, it was a photo ov them under sum oz wheels, but it all depends what wheels you got & what brakes???
the problem i had was:-
i need wheel spacers
& then i needed longer wheel studs

goodluck

I had 325mm Godspeeds under 17s, Steve. They only just fit tbh, the calipers scraped the balancing weights! Godspeed calipers are a bit meaty though, you might find there would be more clearance with, say, Hi-Specs.

I have 308mm Hi-Specs (6-pots) with 16s. I'd say there was about 15mm between the outer edge of the caliper and the inner radius of the wheel. Hope that helps a little :eek:hwell:

S

seanleed

I've got 320mm Hi-Specs with 4 pot calipers under 17's and there's about 2mm between the caliper and the wheel. You might be lucky if you can find a teeny-weeny caliper.

GINGA

I've had 325mm hi specs under 16" raceline rl7's they were the only rims with enough clearance, tried a few others super leggars, speedlines etc but none fitted.
I've also seen a R with a set of 330mm ap's under 16" rl7's but apparently the wheels had some machining done to allow them to clear.
So if you can find a set of rl7's (good luck :lol: ) you'll be ok though the rl5's might also fit and there easier to find, the only other possible could be a 5 spoke wheel made by revolution that I can't remember the name of but its generally fitted to older cars.

http://www.revolutionwheels.com/rfx.shtml are theother wheels that could fit but there only listing them up to 15" but i've seen them in 16" so they must have done that size before and may still do?

Last edited:

faz

chadboy said:
i did read on hear before they do, it was a photo ov them under sum oz wheels, but it all depends what wheels you got & what brakes???
the problem i had was:-
i need wheel spacers
& then i needed longer wheel studs

goodluck

Where did you get the spacers and longer studs from?

Sorry for the hijacked thread steve.