Wheels 17's or 16's you decide

P

Pulsar_Bitch

GRRRRRRRRRR :x

Finally picked another set of wheels, A set of Alessio ones.
Oww guess what???

Bl**dy 3-6 months delivery

Back to the drawing board.

P

PaddyPower

Babe, just stick with the 17's

I had 17's till they got nicked and to be honest i didn't think there was anything wrong with the handling untill i wacked on my track wheels which are 14's on tractor tyres. Damn i can now take corners at double the speed, although i do get a bit of slide as they are about as wide as a bycicle tyre. Even so, as soon as i can afford a set i am going straight back to 17's

Although i quite liked the rally style look that the small wheels and larger tyres gave the car, i think that a big set of rims just finishes the car off a ttreat. I would go for 18's as some people on here have, but i have been told that with the R's power when you put the foot down the car would be all over the place, so i guess 17's are as big as you can go, if you participate in a bit of exciting driving.

Cris

Don't forget that with bigger wheels (bigger diameter) you will change the gearing and also speedo accuracy.

This may explain why some people say that they notice slower acceleration in part at least.

A

Anonymous

LOL 205/40/17's have made my speedo accurate!!! With the 195/50/15's they were wildly optimistic. Now going through those roadside devices that tell you your speed it is spot on :roll: :roll:

A

Anonymous

Pulsar_Bitch said:
GRRRRRRRRRR :x

Finally picked another set of wheels, A set of Alessio ones.
Oww guess what???

Bl**dy 3-6 months delivery

Back to the drawing board.
any look you found some wheels yet?