Wheel arch trims

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
As for the diffuser, having the exhaust exit on the other side of the car is a better flowing layout and what I've done on mine, it allows a full diffuser to be fitted...full diffuser is also being developed

I never really understood why Nissan did the exhaust out the drivers side, it makes much more sense coming out on the passenger side, I did this on my last pulsar as well.

I'll only agree with this if you want a big standard type silencer under the boot floor. Otherwise I don't see how the mongoose idea of over the back axle and straight out is inferior to putting at least another 2 bends and 4 or 5 feet of exhaust pipe in to allow it to come out of the other side.

warpspeed

Just in general keep it quieter, I'm half deaf so need to be able to hear more than the exhaust lol... nae point if i can't hear the rest of the car over the exhaust.
Much easier to tune/diagnose/tune suspension etc if the exhaust is no bursting my head.
And at the end of the day it's proven that a quiet exhaust doesn't kill performance, I'm not suggesting manufacturer noise levels....I love the sound of a nice exhaust but just don't want to hear it above everything else...