What's she worth?

pulsar kid

Just out of interest what you think she's worth ?
My91 Gti-R
imported in 2007 was owned by a friend, sold and bought by me. 3owners
100kmh on the clock with mots to prove
totally totally rot free
archs are amazing,

only mods are,
17inch compos (rare)
hispec billet 4pots in mint condition , red stuff pads and slotted discs
forge fmic no inner archs cut
apexi filter
walbro
silcenced decat
full 5zigen system
carbon bonnet
Corbeau lightweight seats
apexi boost gauge
Kudos style grill
only issue scuff on front bumper and when cold idles at 1600 but once warm 1000rpm

The Doc

Moderators
Staff member
Put it back to stock and it will sell for very strong money as in £5-7000, but only if it is truly mint....they sell well abroad in the eu.

pulsar kid

this is also something ive considered is to return to stock, the shell is great, had 5 now and this the cleanest archs ive seen in years

Dangerous Dave

Why you selling it so soon after putting effort in to it having it painted.?

A lot of people would ask this question..

i would smell a rat if I was looking at buying it.

An an is that rust I spy just below the door closure switch???

vpulsar

I'd be asking the same questions as everybody else if I'm honest, It might look pretty on the outside but how does it look underneath if you look closely.

I don't see why someone would spend good money having it painted then try and flog it a week later.

Does look pretty but buyer beware look closely.

Rob

vpulsar

Doesnt say anywhere that he's selling it.

What's the point in trying to find out the value if he isn't planning on cashing it in then ?.

Doesn't make sense, It's not like you're ever going to retire on the value of a Pulsar even a very good one.

Rob

vpulsar

Retire lol I'm only 27 that won't be happening unless I win the lotto lol
and what rust under the door switch?
I'm not trying to have a dig at you mate, It looks like a nice car in my favorite standard colour.

But like Scott said on a different forum you never know how good they're until you a have a very good look and poke around underneath, I'd say if it was truly mint then 4-5k in the UK would be a good price, If it needs a lot of work then less than half that.

Rob

pulsar kid

Just thought id put some pics up, i dont know why people are saying the archs are "dogged" "pugged up"
this car isnt a rotter, like i put on my build thread had her painted and saw a blister uner the paint on a lip so had the roof and sides painted to freshen her here,
well here is a pic of the door shut "see no rust"

And pictures of the archs and with a magnet to show no dogged up piles of filler.