Whats going on??.......Mods??

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Don't really want involved in this one but to be fair £175 - £150 has been the going price for the Z32 MAF for a long time...

Buy off eBay at your own risk... There are Z32 MAF's on there for between $150 - $200 + USPS Shipping + TAX... so its fairly even game...

I sold that one for £150 quite easily... In about 5mins actually from an experienced member of over 1000posts... i.e someone who would know its value...

At the end of the day its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it...

Enjoy the rest of your squable...

Rishi

Dooie Pop Pop

i only laughed cos i paid no where near that Rishi, therefore i count myself very lucky :D
i also dont think im wrong in expressing an opinion either.
there' s high demand for these parts atm for some reason :lol: so i' ll be selling mine for £700 :p :lol:

Stu

Rishi

I wasn't getting at anyone mate... :wink: :lol:

Just expressing my opinion as my name was brought into it... :shock:

Rishi

mattygti-r

RishiGTiR said:
Don't really want involved in this one but to be fair £175 - £150 has been the going price for the Z32 MAF for a long time...

Buy off eBay at your own risk... There are Z32 MAF's on there for between $150 - $200 + USPS Shipping + TAX... so its fairly even game...

I sold that one for £150 quite easily... In about 5mins actually from an experienced member of over 1000posts... i.e someone who would know its value...

Rishi
the ones i have at the momemet are gonig for £100 each 8)

think £150 is way off the mark of late for z32s

Rishi

mattygti-r said:
RishiGTiR said:

Rishi

Funny how you were charging a mate of mine and forum member £140 only a few weeks ago!!...

Interesting...

Rishi

mattygti-r

RishiGTiR said:
mattygti-r said:
RishiGTiR said:

Rishi

Funny how you were charging a mate of mine and forum member £140 only a few weeks ago!!...

Interesting...

Rishi

min ago you were saying how £150 was a deal , so £140 seems fine

all depends on condition of course, depending on if mesh is on both sides, and obviously does it include the z32 maf plug

all important factors,

Rishi

mattygti-r said:
RishiGTiR said:
mattygti-r said:
RishiGTiR said:

Rishi

Interesting...

Rishi

min ago you were saying how £150 was a deal , so £140 seems fine

all depends on condition of course, depending on if mesh is on both sides, and obviously does it include the z32 maf plug

all important factors,

I do think £150 is fine...

But don't go saying that you sell for £100 when you clearly charge more...

Rishi