Whats going on??.......Mods??

Lamb

I cant post in the for sale section......why is this?

get this message

Sorry, but only users granted special access can post topics in this forum.

I know im not special but thought i was worthy of selling a few of my parts!!

Any ideas whats going on?

Harry

K

KRS

Hello mate!

Why didnt i get first dibs at your parts! ;)

You got anything ill be intrested in?

L

LexDakarDatsun

harry,

if you ever break the white can i get 1st dibbs on the front anti roll bars 8)

good luck withg your new rims :wink:

Lex

Lamb

Dooie Pop Pop said:
£150 :shock: PMSL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mate if they are too dear for you then dont buy them......quite simple really!.....but if you got nothing positive to say then keep it to yourself!

Back to the topic.........One sold......one left! ;-)

Lex.....cheers mate......19's will be here next week, cant wait!.......as for the sunny.......im never breaking it!

O

Odin

Not quite as funny as the £150 bit though lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob

Lamb

Well what can i say except im the one laughing now as they are both sold!.........now whats that famous saying..........he who laughs last........

O

Odin

Lamb said:
Well what can i say except im the one laughing now as they are both sold!.........now whats that famous saying..........he who laughs last........

Just goes to show that the world is full of mugs that are far to easerly parted from there hard earned cash matey thats all :roll: :? , One born everyday I'm afraid or in your case two lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob

Lamb

Cant be that many since your bits are still for sale! ;-)......but hey im still laughing!

Lets just hope theres a few newbie's looking and will think twice about joining such a welcoming community!

Well done mate!!.......Your a star!......

Lamb

LOL........lets leave it here then........cos ive sold my bits and one of them went to someone on here anyway.

Good luck selling your stuff....... ;-)

O

Odin

See like i said one born everyday lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

But well done fella as long as you and them are both happy thats all that matters :wink: .

Nothing to do with me really :wink: , Was just testing you anyway :D . And you bite quite nicely thank you 8) :wink: .

rob

Lamb

What your trying to say is you got proved wrong.......its obviously the going rate and thats that!....im sure Rishi will agree!

But seriously abit of friendly banter is always good.......... ;-)