what suspension

A

alextreme

hi all,

at the moment i have tein coilovers on my R but the ride is to hard and it is skiping out on every corner so def not good for road as my mate has standard suspension on and is handling better. what make and type should i go for to be best for road but can adjust for track. also i know it sounds cheap but value for money is good too.

thanks alextreme.

M

matttyevo

to be fare the tein should be ok if its the adjustable type run it on softer setting ..and make sure you have the geometry checked and set up properly......other than that its lowering springs on the original dampers as most uprated coil overs will be firm..............pm kirko he has the super street stuff on, tein set that up for him :wink: so should be ok

Nad

Teins are just too hard unless u have the £££ to get new springs and revalved. Our car are back road cars, not Motorway runners and Teins just dont suit them in standard form.

Nad

J

justin666

Ive got the Tein super streets on mine with the pillowball mounts and the ride quality is pretty good to be honest. Used to have the nismos and to be honest IMHO i think the teins are way better. I run them on a pretty soft setting with whiteline strut and sway bars and its handles perfect. :D Nice and comfy on the long straight bits but get it in the bends and its awsome :D Well happy with them and as long as ya dont run them at silly stiffness they are a great road setup.

J..

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
I'm using the TEIN HA's with the Adjustable Pillowball mounts and with the Cusco upper and lower braces... Its just awsome!... SO much better than my old Gab adjustables setup...

Rishi