apexi s-afc
forge FMIC
HKS BOV
K&N filter
i think stock fuel pump
stock down pipe and cat
3in cat back exhaust
93 octane wich i think its 95 RON
what u think my timing should be?it still as the factory tape on it so it was never timed fro factory.

J

J-GTi-R

on lower octane fuel 20 degrees will probably be too much advance. Get a set of DET earphones, start at about 14 degrees advance and work your way up until you start getting det, then back it off a bit.

celm

J-GTi-R said:
on lower octane fuel 20 degrees will probably be too much advance. Get a set of DET earphones, start at about 14 degrees advance and work your way up until you start getting det, then back it off a bit.
right now the car is set at factory 20 degrees,no detination butr i still think its to high with my low octane fuel

O

one Gti-R

celm said:
J-GTi-R said:
right now the car is set at factory 20 degrees,no detination butr i still think its to high with my low octane fuel
well if its running fine I would leave it your performance will drop as soon as you start retarding the timing.

if your worried about the octane levels look at using an octane booster.