What seats do you have?

Stevo

Are they like this?

Mine arent, there all black, and i have been told they have better support then the ones above.

What do you lot have?

daz

bet the grooms are a bit pi$$ed off lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

you been raiding weddings nis lol :lol: :lol:

BenD

how and R's interior should look!! minus the crap hanging out of the centre of the dash :oops:

Ive bolted my corbeau revolution to the floor, and no, i aint telling you how i did it :wink:

JIMMYBACK

how the fcuk u got that to sit in the car i dont know.......i bet u didnt use the offical corba seat rails did u :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

deank93

BenD said:
how and R's interior should look!! minus the crap hanging out of the centre of the dash :oops:

Ive bolted my corbeau revolution to the floor, and no, i aint telling you how i did it :wink:

Love the stripped rally look.....how do you get on with the deep dish wheel, i've been thinking about getting one but wasn't sure how it would feel.

BenD

JIMMYBACK said:
how the oh no u got that to sit in the car i dont know.......i bet u didnt use the offical corba seat rails did u :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes i did, ill take a photo if you dont believe me :wink:

im just bloody clever 8)

Dean, i havent got it back on the road yet, but ive obviously sat in it prior to bolting the seat down. i have had to mount the seat quite far back, and seeing as im a midget, (5' 9'') im glad i bought the dished wheel. i sit quite low in the car, and what i have to do is have the steering column set as low as it can go, and my legs are stretched out, not so much that i have to slide forward to depress the pedal fully.

Its a spot on, but you cant see the front of the car! :oops:

Ben