walbro 255lph fuel pump
apexi avcr boost controller
front mount intercooler
forge motor sport dump valve

chassis

whiteline coilovers
whiteline front and rear strut braces
rose jointed track rod ends
wilwood 4 pots with poly q pads with x drilled discs.
braided brake lines
5.1 brake fluid

what else would i need to buy to help ensure that it handles well, stops well and doesnt go bang!!!
any help/ advice would be much appreciated thanks.

rossdj1983

if your gonna do that, you may aswell throw in some bigger injectors to and make good use of the emanage.

but id be planning on a good clutch to take it mate

STEVEN878

yeah it has a new clutch but not sure what kind so i was going to threw everything on and see how it copes to find out if its standard or uprated.

Braveheart

When I turned my boost up from 10PSI to 16PSI my cluth said NO
If you are going to increase your boost, get a wide band air / fuel gauge and keep everything cool, oil, water.

Fire & skill

Vintage member
STEVEN878 said:
if i need a clutch whats a good one to go for? some of them are just crazy money
Helix or RPS - tried and tested, both similiar price at around £300

SRB power for the RPS

i got my Helix from Mardi Gras motorsport ;-)

the RPS is rated slightly higher - but ive not heard a bad word against the Helix

STEVEN878

are thay really heavy because iv heard stories of the car becoming undriveable with a bad boy paddle clutch in it. or is this one of the things u need to put up with for power?

Fire & skill

Vintage member
STEVEN878 said:
are thay really heavy because iv heard stories of the car becoming undriveable with a bad boy paddle clutch in it. or is this one of the things u need to put up with for power?

DONT buy a paddle clutch, that's if you want to keep your gearbox ;-)

STEVEN878

why will a paddle clutch destroy my gearbox? what kind of power and torque can be put through one of these helix or rps clutches?

EVOBAD

forget about paddle clutches mate ul only be needing organic so helix,ap,rps,excedy will coupe with 400bhp with no problems

ashills

im running well over 420bhp on a helix group A organic drives like a standard clutch but handles the power no problem

STEVEN878

yeah will wait and see how the clutch that is in it handles the power but seen an exedy one that will handle 430bhp for around 300 notes.