what do you think???

Keep stickers or take them off

• Take them off what were you thinking

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • needs more

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LeeSmith

I got these stickers put on back in January and i'm still not sure on them as i see soooo many novas & corsas with them on it gets embarrasing now...

what do u think Keep em or bin em???
stickers:

no stickers:

O

Odin

I think they looked ok a year or two ago but now as you say there
abit (lot) MAXPOOH :roll: .

rob

chrisniss91

I have big gold one's on mine which i want to take off. But when mattgtir took of his stickers on his doors you could see the stickers in the paint were it had soaked in. So i'll wait untill i get it resprayed b4 mine come off.

I personally like um but i want a change :)

chrisniss91

For me when people from this forum see's a GTiR with gold wheels and stickers they 90% No its me so it seperates you from the rest. Thats Y i like um :wink:

LeeSmith

Davey said:
Keep the stickers, and buy some lowering springs m8! :wink: :D
HAHA!! funny u should say that!!!!

the problem being i have a real steep drive way and getting it up on there with the laguna splitter u can here it scraping! it has little clearence going up there with no splitter.....i wont park it on the road or pavement cos of the TW4TS who live in my area....they cant drive so it will get hit by a car (like my brothers works van did 7 times in 3 months) and local Loosers scratching it (like they did when i left it outside during school leaving time at about 3.30pm.......)

JIMMYBACK

not to my personal taste but they still look ok.........only problem they look like a shopping list only for pikeys to come n rob your motor :oops: :shock: :x

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
I'd say that if thats the way you want to go then it needs more, just like Chrisniss91, otherwise get rid of them...

LeeSmith

gtirmouse said:
was that piccy taken at jap fest? i think i was parked about 5 cars away from u opposite that black fiat stilo :D
it was taken at jap fest m8!!!

i noticed your car there......

LeeSmith

right....decided stickers are coming off.....just seen ANOTHER corsa with stickers on and it was a complete dog. so that has done it for me......

cheers for all the info...i really must resize that picture on my site :shock:

it suddenly grew :oops:

S

Sirnixalot

"i shouldve spent money on lowering springs instead of stickers" :lol:

:p