what clutch??????

E

Edd

yes i have plenty of pictures if you don't believe me

however i sold the clutch for 1pence to the scrap metal man as that's all they r worth :shock: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Edd said:
yes i have plenty of pictures if you don't believe me

however i sold the clutch for 1pence to the scrap metal man as that's all they r worth :shock: :lol:
are you allowed to say all that blabbermouth :wink:

E

Edd

well yes because exedy told me the clutch was useless as it didnt fit so was only fit for scrap :wink:

A

Anonymous

Edd said:
well yes because exedy told me the clutch was useless as it didnt fit so was only fit for scrap :wink:
btw,exedy do not make a clutch for the r according to mr yamada so that affects any claims against them for dodgy products,not that they give any warranty on race products like my sooper dee dooper carbon hyper single :evil: :evil: :evil:

E

Edd

well they must make a clutch for the R as several tuners supply them and i was told that the clutches they brought in from USA because they had run out of Japanese ones were a mismatched part number and weren't up to the job :roll:
Unless they are just selling us 200sx clutches :roll:

A

Anonymous

well can you tell me what clutch to go for as i dont have a clue. It was outrun that told me to use an exedy, they said AP and helix werent as good nor could they handle the same power as an exedy. But as i said i dont know jack as this is my first ever performance clutch.

PLEASE HELP AS I'M CHANGING IT VERY SOON AND DONT WANT TO FIT A CRAP ONE THAT WILL BREAK AFTER A SHORT TIME.

Cheers kev.

A

Anonymous

yhm :wink:

you have mail :wink: normally means you have a pm(private message :wink: )

hey whitey Outrun have started doin ACT clutches from america and are supposed to be the dogs av cancelled my AP one and gonna order me one for the gti

J

Jamz

Get a nice standard nissan clutch and marvel at how long your gearbox lasts :lol:

Can't say how long the clutch will though :lol: