What clutch

chrisniss91

Right i have had 2 helix organic clutches this year and one was worn out after 8 months and my 2nd one lasted 4 months :cry: i would say i am running just over 300bhp at 1.3bar. What clutch should i get i done a search and found that paddle clutches put a lot of strain on gearboxes etc . In Norrisdesigns magazine for the R the sell a organic clutch which is capable of 400hp has anyone got this. Apparently its the cover plate which has failed would this cause the clicking from the pedal
Any help as i am getting fed up now i am catching up with Edd :cry:

E

Edd

chrisniss91 said:
Any help as i am getting fed up now i am catching up with Edd :cry:
:shock: :eek: my excuse is dodgy clutches though, you've just ruined a decent clutch :p :cry:

I had AP organic in mine and it was fine, but can't comment on durability as it's out the car now, but i know Ginga and others have had them last 2-3 years and Gingas is still going running 1.8bar plus 50 nos :shock: :eek:
Maybe it's time to change from Helix though, or like mike suggested before it might be a flywheel problem, was ur flywheel skimmed every time you have new clutch??

chrisniss91

I hope so a certain garage which i'll leave un named who dont know anything about these cars did it so i think i let torquesport do it this time.