WHAT CAN I EXPECT?....

A

Anonymous

mattygti-r said:
erm nto really :lol:
Well it is for me, i didnt intend to take it over 120 but it was too easy, 140 will do me fine, i value my licence :wink:

:D

JIMMYBACK

i think u will come to love n respect v as he is such a valued member of this forum :shock: :lol: :lol:

O

Odin

I mean steve and donna what's that all about fella :? :roll: .

It's like a tacky 70's fag add on telly, you can just see them sitting there in the ford capri with a benson stuck in they gob's admireing the steve love's donna sun strip :shock: :wink: .

With the 7 inch jack up kit and a nice velour leopard skin retrim :cry: .

rob
ps welcome to the club sado's :lol:

c4cpa

oi !! whats wrong with velour :lol: Mmmmmmmm .. it feels so nice.

anyway you spako, i ment similar spec to steve+donnas R not the bleedin sweeny's capri :oops: :lol: :lol:

mattygti-r

c4cpa said:
oi !! whats wrong with velour :lol: Mmmmmmmm .. it feels so nice.

anyway you spako, i ment similar spec to steve+donnas R not the bleedin sweeny's capri :oops: :lol: :lol:
:lol: yeah yeah

and you 2 what were you like on the convoy back to essex,

:lol:

skiddusmarkus

vpulsar said:
I mean steve and donna what's that all about fella :? :roll: .

It's like a tacky 70's fag add on telly, you can just see them sitting there in the ford capri with a benson stuck in they gob's admireing the steve love's donna sun strip :shock: :wink: .

With the 7 inch jack up kit and a nice velour leopard skin retrim :cry: .

rob
ps welcome to the club sado's :lol:
Rob you cantankerous old git.Maybe they both want to post from the same account or share the car.
You're just jealous because noone makes a Victor&Vicky sunstrip :lol: .

A

Anonymous

Thanks again for the nice welcome, we both post so though it would make sence to use both names instead, if that makes us the club saddos then tell us how to change it and we will.

:oops: :cry:

skiddusmarkus

Don't change your name just cos of the grumpy gits.I saw it and it made me imagine you share the car and will both come on here.If that's the case it's good you can share a hobby/interest.

O

Odin

FalkirkGTI-R said:
There i have changed it hope this makes you happier! :?

Don't change your user name on my account :oops: I was only takeing the pi55 :roll:

know one want's to have a laugh anymore these day's, You all take yourself's far to seriously :cry: .

It just reminded me (because I'm old) of a few 1970's tacky fag add's.

That's all people :wink: .

rob

Ps you never seen the carlos fandanger ADD :?: :lol:

O

Odin

skiddusmarkus said:
Rob you cantankerous old git.Maybe they both want to post from the same account or share the car.
You're just jealous because noone makes a Victor&Vicky sunstrip :lol: .
Twas only haveing a bit of fun :roll: , What is it with all the wrist slasher's we get on here these day's can't anybody take a joke anymore :? .

rob

A

Anonymous

lol...was a tacky name any way, will keep the new name for now :wink:

O

Odin

FalkirkGTI-R said:
lol...was a tacky name any way, will keep the new name for now :wink:
Nice one matey 8).

I was in falkirk the other week when I took my car down to be painted :wink: .

rob

A

Anonymous

Aww no you should have said i could have brought the R round to show you the steve + Donna sunstrip :roll:

Damn bet your gutter you missed it! :lol: :lol:

Where are you from anyway? :D