What Brake Up Grade can I do ?

A

Anonymous

Dear Friends I want to upgrade the Brake of my Gti-R.

Do you know if the 300zx Brake Caliper Fit the Gti-R ?

What Rotor do fit the Gti-R ? the 300z Rotor ? R 32/33/34 GTR Rotor ? All front rotors ??

Hel me with this matter.

regards,

Jonathan

Cris

They are not a direct fit.

300ZXs Skyline etc use 5 stud hubs so the discs are different. The calipers have different mounts too.

Of course they could be made to fit...

C

caz

I've just bought Brembo 10 groove standard replacement discs, Mintex 1144 pads and Goodridge hoses. But the problem with the R is the Caliper's. Best thing to do would be invest in a BIG brake kit. U'll get larger discs as well as uprated calipers. Start about £550

Si..

caz,

what about the 300zx kit jock had on his car, can you remember what was entailed in that. :?:

C

caz

:? Not sure mate. His discs were huge though. I know mine won't last but with a Brembo disc I shouldn't get warp. Maybe just a bit of fade, hence the Braided hoses to increase the pedal feel.

A

Anonymous

I have see some R's with 300Z Calipers, it this possible and what about the Discs ? can does be made to fit ? is to much Work ? too expensive ? Do they fit Ok after the Mods To make it fit ? Do any body has made this ? have you a Photos or a HOW TO instruction ?

Thank you,

regards,

Jonathan