What are these wheels???

pulsar_stu

Hi guys im trying to find the type of wheels these are so i can find a site that sells them so i can give my insurance a printout of what they are going to cost me to replace them.

i know they are Enkei and the ones before these were enkei rp01.

My insurance is a like for like policy.

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
No idea, sorry! Good luck with finding the model name/number out.

Aimee

P

Pete

speck to andy (mrgtir) he did a group buy on them not so long ago if my brian is working today :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Mic has a point though.. You sell your GTiR and then decide you are going to organise all our shows.. Which part of that makes sence... :lol:

Rishi

P

Pete

somthing you want to tell me rishi :roll: :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry:

pulsar_stu

Thanks for looking mate, I have found those, and they are still for sale in the usa and australia. i might have to get a price of those and send that in. its better than nothing. Im still searching for my recipt for mine :oops:

mattygti-r

ENKEI japan do not make those wheels anymore

your insurance policy wont be able to replace them

they came originallyon the mazda mx5 and would have been bored out to fit your GTIR its quite a common thing in japan to do on this set of wheels

there were only a set number of those wheels ever made as they were on a limited edition mx5

they are not part of the ENKIE NP range but made for madza by ENKEI

all other magnesium wheels by enkei which are similar are just the NP range im afraid

pulsar_stu

Thanks Matty, i knew they were off the mazda as the person i bought them off said they had come off a mx3 when it was first inmported, they were taken off and stored in a mazda warehouse until i bought them, i had to have them bored out to get them to fit.

So now i have to find my reciept or find something thats closely like these for my insurance to except lol

mattygti-r

that set youve put on photobucket are a different set of ENKEIS

finding the N01s or N02s design is quite easy

R

*Red*

Haven't read the whole thread, and I don't know what wheels they are… what what insurance company you with out of interest?!

pulsar_stu

The broker is adrian flux and the insurer are jubilee. I have been told by someone who works for a different insurance company, that its upto them to find a replacement or to find the value. I declared them and gave a description of the wheels on the form. He said that they will do a search themselves and offer me a price they feel is right.

ashills

those wheela are the mx5s one like matty said a guy bought a few 1000 off mazda as they decided not to use them i bought a set and dooie now has them
try ebay is best bet