well what a suprise! + THE LIST

steve963

hi chap, the joys of owning a pulsar.i am just down the road at middlewich. i am not available this weekend but might be the following one, so if you wanted to pop down i could have a look at it for you.maybe even get a couple of the jobs done at the same time.pm me
hey im in sandbach, small world

Gaz gtiR

ive seen you but not talked to you at stockport! but that was before i spoke to you on hear!

i may be there tonite not sure yet?

but theres nothing i can realy do at the cruise anyway. need a garage or a lit up area so we can see what were doing! as we could do with doing obvius things like taking induction pipe off turbo & doing a compression check etc.

chrisyleigh

I think it might have something to do with the old apexo safc as the lights used to change o red thru the revs now there all green but flicker red every now any then any one want to remove it and wire it to standard again pleaaassseeet

chrisyleigh

Bob is a good man ! Lol I seriously would of wrote the car off buy now maybe used a bit of pe4 on an explostion test weekend ! Basicly I smelt the oil and it stinks of fuel so which means that stupid apexi thing destroyed my last engine and attempting to do it again so having to take it out and resoilder the original back in also change oil take the stupid fing bleed valve off and run a bar loop aswell as fit walbro! Fun I'm going to have on weekend!

geoff pine

Bob is a good man ! Lol I seriously would of wrote the car off buy now maybe used a bit of pe4 on an explostion test weekend ! Basicly I smelt the oil and it stinks of fuel so which means that stupid apexi thing destroyed my last engine and attempting to do it again so having to take it out and resoilder the original back in also change oil take the stupid fing bleed valve off and run a bar loop aswell as fit walbro! Fun I'm going to have on weekend!
You should also check and re earth your maf as thats what made mine run rich .