Wanted regional reps

Mr GTiR

Drop Pudney a pm asking to change your title to North Wales regional rep. Once this has been done i'll post up in regional reps section saying your the new North Wales rep.

Just need to split my spreadsheet and email you and Andy the relevant sections.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Just do the same; tell Steve that Andy said you are the Isle of Wight rep, and see if anyone notices! :thumbsup:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Drop Pudney a pm asking to change your title to North Wales regional rep. Once this has been done i'll post up in regional reps section saying your the new North Wales rep.

Just need to split my spreadsheet and email you and Andy the relevant sections.
It's Mr Pudney to you chunky ;-) :lol:

Smo

Mr. Pudney sir - Andy Chan said it's cool for me to be the Isle of Wight rep and that my status needs to be changed. Honest :D

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Just do the same; tell Steve that Andy said you are the Isle of Wight rep, and see if anyone notices! :thumbsup:
I still think you need an Isle of Wight rep :)
smo, are you putting your hand up then ?

We don't just hand these titles out like sweeties at the dentist for Christ sake, were trying to enhance the way the club runs not continue speeding down the slippery slop of disaster we were heading down :lol::lol: ;-)

Only kidding ;-)

George I will change your title and send you a pm

Smo

I'm sure I'll be more than capable of representing the forum in the way that it should be.

Smo

A lock of your hair would suffice Steve.

Thanks for the upgrade - I won't disappoint ;)

olliecast

Does anyone support the east midlands? i.e notts/ derby / leicester / sheffield area?

If not i`ll put up my hand

ollie