WANTED *PIC* of Red R with C/F bonnet

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
deisel weasel said:
you know im your biggest fan deep down :lol: although red mesh, what were you thinking ? :lol:
I asked the same question of DP when i saw it :evil:
My only defence was that i was in Sweden when that was being done :oops:

O

Odin

oap-r said:
My only defence was that i was in Sweden when that was being done :oops:

You have absolutely no defence for spending a 100k on a rusty pink pulsar matey :shock: :roll: .

Mind you I've heard about you and your Swedish friends all loved up in one of those sauna's :shock: :der: :yuck: .

Rob

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
Odin said:
You have absolutely no defence for spending a 100k on a rusty pink pulsar matey :shock: :roll: .

Mind you I've heard about you and your Swedish friends all loved up in one of those sauna's :shock: :der: :yuck: .
Agreed :oops:

Don't knock what you havn't tried ;-) :thumbsup:

I will have revenge for that signature you tart ;-) :lol:

O

Odin

oap-r said:
I will have revenge for that signature you tart ;-) :lol:

WHo me :? , no idea what your on about fella :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
oap-r said:
You've got to catch him red handed before he'll admit to anything :lol:

He forgets that i can just check the logs for all the messing around he does! Nevermind the fact that its just plain obviously him! :lol:

Rishi

O

Odin

oap-r said:
You've got to catch him red handed before he'll admit to anything :lol:

Talk to the elbow losers, At least I don't drive a pink pulsar :yuck: , Oh I keep for getting nether does Bruce :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , He just looks at it parked up on his drive because its always broken :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
RishiGTiR said:
He forgets that i can just check the logs for all the messing around he does! Nevermind the fact that its just plain obviously him! :lol:

Rishi
Well,give bobby and i the evidence and we'll kick his fat ar$e until we get bored :twisted:

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
Odin said:
Talk to the elbow losers, At least I don't drive a pink pulsar :yuck: , Oh I keep for getting nether does Bruce :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , He just looks at it parked up on his drive because its always broken :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob
Shouldn't that be "hand" you mong :lol:

You can be so cutting :cry: :cry: :cry:

BTW,where's your car just now ;-) :lol:

O

Odin

oap-r said:
Shouldn't that be "hand" you mong :lol:

No you talk to the elbow because the hand can't be bothered with you mate :roll: , You're not worth the effort old man :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Yes mate mine is being rebuilt for the first time fella ;-) , How about yours ? :shock: .

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Odin

oap-r said:
I'm on the 4th rebuild,i think :oops:

Now ask me if i care :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :cry: :cry:

I rest my case loser :der: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

O

Odin

oap-r said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

At least i can see my knob when i'm peeing :fight1:

Maybe if you're wearing your bifocals old man :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , And a pair of tweezers.

Rob

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
Odin said:
Maybe if you're wearing your bifocals old man :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , And a pair of tweezers
But when was the last time you saw yours without the aid of an x-ray :lol: