Wanted: Bosch 044 fuel pump

warpspeed

american ebay, i just bought 2 for £150 delivered, they were listed as porsche fitment, think it was 928

skiddusmarkus

I want to avoid ebay if possible as so many fakes about.Even worse when its overseas as its not worth sending it back by the time you've paid shipping and taxes.

wrc

'The Parts Alliance' are a group of factors that deal with Bosch direct, have a look on their website and should tell you your local factor.

Failing that my firm Euro Car Parts deal with Bosch direct, if you grab me the 10 digit Bosch number I'll have a look tomorrow and get you the ECP part number and you can either order online or locally of there is one near you.

wrc

Bosch 0580 254 044 is Euro Car Parts part no 441770060 Bosch Electric Fuel Pump 044 5 Bar 200LPH High Performance Pump.

Doesnt look like its availible mail order so you would have to pop into your local branch of which they will take £179.95 +vat from you, or I can do one through me at £125+vat and post it.

Cheers.

skiddusmarkus

Its fecking annoying how Chinese companies make so much fake shite for cars.Its not like they aren't capable of making quality stuff as the chances are half the genuine stuff they counterfeit is made in China in the 1st place.

Thanks for the link stumo.

I shouldn't have to worry about where I get the pump from, if its got Bosch on it should be just that.Nobs.

Last edited:

skiddusmarkus

Found someone locally selling a new one.I have an idea what to look for on fakes now so if its no good I'll buy from one of the links on here.