Wanted An Umbrella from a pulsar

S

shaztgo

they seem to be getting rarer i just missed out on the one on ebay, will have to wait for another to pop up, but would be chuffed to get one sooner

dumpstar85

ive got one in my garage collecting dust, i have no mount in the pulsar, but strangely enough got an umberella with it anyway.. might be tempted to sell it

davey red.r

its a plastic hole in the panel between drivers door and rear quarter,
there gay as fcuk, the umbrellas, why bother ,id spend money on furry dice anyday,must say though, mark turbos umbrella is very desireable:lol:

rhianna.

gunmetalgtir

Odin said:
Shut it saxo boy :doh: :roll: , I'm going to fit one in each of my door shuts that's why I have two ;-) .

Rob
Saxo boy! :lol: It's a 106 bawbag! :lol:

Your the one that drives a shitroen! :lol:

And why do you have two door shuts anyway?? :der: :lol:

GTi-R23

They are gay, why you'd go to the trouble of putting a second one in on the passenger side I don't know.
Keep a baseball bat in there instead in case any local chavbag takes a shine to your motor as you're sat at the traffic lights, teach him a lesson bronx stylee.

warringtonjack

gunmetalgtir said:
What size of basball bat is suppose to fit in an umbrella holder? :der: :lol:
An umbrella shaped one made of thin bits of metal and a sheet of plastic of course!!!! :lol: :lol: :der:

J

joshuaclark

Ha! i agree with that....wish i had a bat to hand when sum chav put my windows threw and robbed my apexi's