Walbro Fuel Pump

Juggs

As the title really has anyone got a genuine Walbro 255 fuel pump up for sale with the GTI-R fitting kit?
Not interested in the generic 255 fuel pumps as found on e-bay, known working Walbro units only please.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
If you're buying one second-hand, how do you know it didn't come off eBay in the first place? I'm pretty sure that's where mine came from.

Juggs

Was under the impression that the Walbro pumps had been used for lot of cars on here with no issue's?
I am only looking at running 1 bar so circa 270-295bhp, i saw the bosch 044 was for the big boys looking at 400+ bhp thought it might be overkill at my stage

chopper

Walbro do have a good rep as do the bosch, I'm running 324BHP on mine and others have run a fair bit more. if your just running that sort of power I'd settle with the walbro.

warpspeed

Search american ebay, I just bought 2 new genuine 044's for £75 each, will try find link but it's awkward using my phone to copy them, think they were listed as fitting a porsche 944 turbo but be careful as some had 044 in title but weren't really and you could only work it out by cross referencing part nos

Juggs

Thanks for the help guys i took your advice and brought a brand new one which i fitted today.
Cheers