USC 2005 with Pics.

6Miester

What a great weekend!

Its VERY 'chavvy' but if you look past that..... 8)

Loads of quality cars running the strip as well as some crazy things! Jet cars are AWESOME as are drap cars which do the strip in 6.7 seconds! :shock:

One mini would be shameful to run against-it posted a 10.1!!!

Anyway, i had a great time and got into the low 14's whiuch i was fairly happy with as i wanted to be able to drive it home(4 hour plus journey :( ) in one piece! Also having never run the Pod before i was a 1/4 vigin.

My 'beast'

Waiting to run....

My mate Pauls AMAZING Type R which was running low 13's 8) Must be one of the quicker N/A Civics in the country.

I want one of these (actually i don't-Optimax is pricey enough!)

And finally some 'R's that i came across...is this you??? :?:

deank93

10.1 in a mini!!!!!! any idea on the spec????

Your mates Civic type R sounds damn quick, what sort of spec is he running to post low 13's in an N/A.

6Miester

deank93 said:
10.1 in a mini!!!!!! any idea on the spec????

Your mates Civic type R sounds damn quick, what sort of spec is he running to post low 13's in an N/A.

Fastest mini in the UK i believe! Very stripped out with a Mahooosive turbo and Nos i think.

Mates Civic has had loads of mods mainly Spoon stuff and has cost £££ but what a car :twisted:

And he has new cams coming soon which should give even more power! Its running at about 350bhp with the Nos and can run very low 14's even without Gas!

Don't think he wants people to know exactly what mods he has as the competition are not happy with his low times! :wink:

L

LexDakarDatsun

well thats me spotted :oops: witha matching GTS 8)

Hope some of you enjoyed the drift demos we did :wink:

Lex

F

fiecos dan

the green mini run a a 9.9 at 133 i saw on sunday.

its a rear mounted ford zvh turbo, with nos and a air hydrolic drag box.

my bro ( r called jay) run a wicked 12.3 and 12.4 at 109 mph, not bad for std turbo, head and cams, and 1.3-1.4 bar boost. 8)

which was the fastest pulser i saw this weekend.

deank93

fiecos dan said:
the green mini run a a 9.9 at 133 i saw on sunday.

its a rear mounted ford zvh turbo, with nos and a air hydrolic drag box.

my bro ( r called jay) run a wicked 12.3 and 12.4 at 109 mph, not bad for std turbo, head and cams, and 1.3-1.4 bar boost. 8)

which was the fastest pulser i saw this weekend.
That little mini would have raised a few eyebrows at TOTB.

Did you run at TOTB Dan?

J

jiw

Looked good, did any of you spot my mates half carbon fibre panelled nova turbo 8)

6Miester

jiw said:
Looked good, did any of you spot my mates half carbon fibre panelled nova turbo 8)

No? But i did see a 1.5TD Corsa which looked awful..that is to say standard! But it had a tiny sticker which said XE inside..and it was Very rapid :twisted: Stealth cars rock.

J

jiw

This one aint stealth looking lol, it has carbon doors bonnett wings and bumpers, tailgate on its way :lol: not bad for home made, the doors even have wind up glass windows and run standard mirrors, quality bit of work 8)

6Miester

LexDakarDatsun said:

well thats me spotted :oops: witha matching GTS 8)

Hope some of you enjoyed the drift demos we did :wink:

Lex

:( Missed that. What times did you get up the strip? Most of the Rs i saw run were not as fast as i expected. Still very good but not many in the low 13's.

Wish i had been more brutal with my launches now :roll:

Still whupped most things that cost 5 times as much!

Sweeny

fiecos dan said:

which was the fastest pulser i saw this weekend
Yeah that was the quickest one i saw too, he launched it proplery aswell 8) , there were a few other R's that were launching like girls :roll:

Here's the only pic i took all weekend (sorry for the size)....

Enough said :lol:

Sweeny said:
fiecos dan said:

which was the fastest pulser i saw this weekend
Yeah that was the quickest one i saw too, he launched it proplery aswell 8) , there were a few other R's that were launching like girls :roll:

:lol:
No point in doin it half hearted. Doesn't do the car any justice. Gotta be said that our cars are one of the best cars around at launchin. You really struggle to get it wrong.

12.377 @ 109.52mph

L

LexDakarDatsun

6Miester said:
:( Missed that. What times did you get up the strip? Most of the Rs i saw run were not as fast as i expected. Still very good but not many in the low 13's.

Wish i had been more brutal with my launches now :roll:

Still whupped most things that cost 5 times as much!
didnt run on the strip coz i was doing the drift demos all day :wink: im too pussy to run my R anyway :roll: I cant lauch and i much bout 2 g/boxes per yr :oops:

here is a pic of both my black datsun turbos :lol:

dorifto :twisted:

i managed to blag this s14 / s15 from DJ craig imports 8) :wink:

more pics here:

http://photobucket.com/albums/b226/Missysx/

http://www.jon44w.com/site3/viewthread.php?tid=1649

cheers Lex

G

GTI-R Kid

LexDakarDatsun said:
here is a pic of both my black datsun turbos :lol:

Jeez Lex you must be one talented driver to manage to drive both your cars there! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice Skyling btw 8)

LOU ROB

Sweeny said:
Are you sure about that mate :?:
A mate of mine has my old manifold/turbo/wastegate setup and aparently running low 12's all day :shock:

He's not a member of the forum though :wink:

Sweeny

LOU ROB said:
Sweeny said:
Are you sure about that mate :?:
A mate of mine has my old manifold/turbo/wastegate setup and aparently running low 12's all day :shock:

He's not a member of the forum though :wink:
Was it on sunday as i only watched cars on friday and sat, i did see an R in the pits with what looked like your old setup and never saw it run, wish i had tho :x .